Link to the training will be available soon
Online library training is intended for 1st year students of the Maritime University of Szczecin (first-cycle full-time studies). The aim of the training is to provide students with basic information about the Library and to familiarize them with the capabilities of the library electronic catalogue Aleph (searching, ordering books, checking the user’s library account).
For the 1st year students of full-time studies passing the library test is OBLIGATORY.
Completion of the TEST will be possible until the end of the first semester.
The TEST is a one-choice test.
Student passes the TEST when he/she gets at least 70% of correct answers.
To complete the test:
- log in to the TEST website
- enter your login (Student ID Card number) and your password (your date of birth written starting from the year (year, month and day, divided by dashes)): yyyy-mm-dd
To pass the test, you should familiarize yourself with:
- descriptions of individual departments of the Main Library of the Maritime University of Szczecin
- a Guide to the Library
- a glossary containing useful terms and abbreviations used in the Library
All questions and problems related to the on-line library training should be directed to the Scientific Information Reading Room (room 505).
Tel. (91) 48 09 703
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Files to download:
- Library Guide Size: 2.5MB